Sunday, October 11, 2009

Vauxhall Insignia



Have been seeing ads about the new Vauxhall Insignia everywhere on the net. In continental Europe, it is sold as the Opel Insignia. It was unveiled at the British motor show in 2008.



Recently voted as Car of the Year 2009, it has also achieved a five-star adult occupant rating and four stars for child protection and two stars for pedestrian protection (the highest so far in it's category) from Euro NCAP.

The Insignia is available in Hatch and Saloon variants and come in a choice of 5 engines - Two 2 litre diesel engines and three petrol engines (1.8, 2.0 and 2.8 V6 engines).

Prices start from £15600.74 (OTR) for the base model - Insignia Exclusiv 1.8i 16v VVT (140PS) Manual.



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Amber Patel. I've just visited your website and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a HOME PAGE link back from 2 of my Automotive Guide websites which are http://www.mnmasonichomes.com/ with page rank 3 and http://www.agent-quote.com/ (pr2)

    If you are interested, please add the following information to your website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from yoursite.

    Title: 4x4
    URL: http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/4x4/
    Description: Check the range of new 4x4 cars available from Mitsubishi.

    I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

    Best regards;

    Amber Patel
    Web Marketing Consultant
    amber.patel@mnmasonichomes.com

    ReplyDelete